Bridgeway Senior Living
- Tiffany Wilson achieved her RN (previously LPN) and became Infection Control Preventionist (ICP)
- Eve Morales promoted from reception to Medical Records
- Patricia Felau celebrated 40 years at the BSL campus!
Bridgeway of Bensenville
- Alex Polk promoted from Marketing (at BSL) to Executive Director (BOB).
- John Apostle returned to become Marketing Director.
- Lisa Subaric became ALMC Director.
Fair Havens Senior Living
- Jessica Robinson promoted from Restorative CNA to Business Office Manager.
- J’Nae Franklin promoted from Activity Aide to Activity Director.
- Brian Armour promoted from Dietary Aide to Cook
Heartland Senior Living
- Wyatt Steffen, previously CNA, became Licensed RN and is Promoted to DON.
- Cheyanne Pilcher moved from floor nurse to Infection Control Preventionist (ICP).
Pleasant Meadows Senior Living
- Autumn Jackson promoted from receptionist to Human Resources Director
- Lauren Haworth promoted from floor nurse to DON.
- Erica Wittingham promoted from floor nurse to Infection Control Preventionist (ICP).
Shawnee Senior Living
- Tammy Boaz promoted from DON to Administrator.
- Janice Zerbe promoted from ADON to DON.
- Collin Parrish became Certified VOHRA Wound Nurse. Meet Collin.
- Chasitie Taylor returned as BOM
Washington Senior Living
- Mark Matthews became Licensed Administrator.
- Stephanie Sims took on HR Director role.
- Jennifer Horton Stepped up as DON.
- I am not saying I am a BIG DEAL, but the government classifies me as ESSENTIAL.
- Being a nurse is weird. I can keep a poker face through trauma, but have a mental breakdown when I lose my favorite pen.
- Nursing— when you aren’t sure if it’s Tuesday or Saturday.
Wishing you and Your Family a Blessed Holiday Season
Sheridan Healthcare wishes you and your family a very blessed holiday season. We truly appreciate all that you do. No matter what department you are in, you are providing comfort to our residents. We don’t believe there is anything more noble. Our Mission statement is to “Respectfully and responsibly deliver compassionate quality care for all we are entrusted with.” To achieve this, we need YOU! “Empower the talent of our most valuable resource- employees.” We appreciate that you have chosen to work alongside the Sheridan Corporate team this year and we wholeheartedly
2023 -May it bring you and your family good cheer, great health, and peace!
Corporate Team Highlights
- Paul Barile became Corporate HR Consultant
- Christina (Chris) Leouses gets her Administrator’s license and promoted from Dietary Director to Director of Operations
- Kathy Lientz joined the Corporate Team as Administrator at Large
- Pleasant Meadows Senior Living:
Amy Bennett-Luttrell and Carla Wheeler teamed up to make their website and Facebook pages exciting marketing tools and started doing their monthly newsletter for the facility. Check out their website here!
- Bridgeway of Bensenville:
Amaris Amaldovar took over as Lifestyles Director and hit some home runs like their Staycation Hawaii Event
- Chef Michael Olsen sparked mayoral support for his Oktober Fest 2022 party
- Bridgeway Senior Living
Sponsored James Bernaldez, RN from the Philippines! Previously an ER nurse in the Philippines, James is now a part of the BSL Team as RN Charge Nurse.
Without you we can’t do it…
These roles at every facility are not always in the headlines but they are some of our most critical Staff Members. We thank each and every one of you for your commitment to the wellbeing of our residents and the support you give our facilities:
- Dietary Aides
- Activity Aides
- Front Office Support